IdeaPlan OTOs Link + Coupon Code + Bonuses
IdeaPlan OTO 1st to 4th reviews Coupon Code: There is a front end offer, IdeaPlan Bundle Deal and 4 other OTOs. The 1st IdeaPlan OTO is IdeaPlan Ultimate Edition, the 2nd IdeaPlan OTO is IdeaPlan Agency, the 3rd IdeaPlan OTO is IdeaPlan Launch Madness, the 4th IdeaPlan OTO is IdeaPlan Startup Bootstrapped. There are no other down sells. The product is by Mark Thompson. All the links >>>
If you buy it through my referral link, I will give you a special reward from me. This reward will help you earn more money when combined with IdeaPlan.
ALL 4 IDEAPLAN OTO LINKS BELOW
OTOs Don’t Work If You Don’t Have Front End, Can Get Any 1 Or More OTOs From Below If Already Got Front End!
IdeaPlan FE. coupon code 50off
IdeaPlan OTO #1 : IdeaPlan Ultimate Edition
IdeaPlan OTO #2 : IdeaPlan Agency
IdeaPlan OTO #3 : IdeaPlan Launch Madness
IdeaPlan OTO #4 : IdeaPlan Startup Bootstrapped
IDEAPLAN WHAT IT IS
IdeaPlan is NEW 4-in-1 Product Management Suite to Crowdsource, Prioritize and Launch Products & Features You Will Love.
If you have ever created a product or service, how many times have customers said. It would be cool if it could do THIS. It would be cool if it could do THAT. Oh, can you cover. Not to mention, getting contacted from your support desk, skype, Facebook messenger, Discord, Slack, live chat, forum, the list goes on. How in the world can you properly gather, prioritize and manage all of this feedback? This is IdeaPlan.
Are you building software/digital products? Know which features and enhancements to prioritize. Are you running a membership? Know which topics and content your audience wants. Are you selling a service? Help improve the results for your clients. It’s AMAZING the clarity provided to a company when your customers have a voice. It immediately surfaces your products’ weaknesses and opportunities. It removes the doubt, validating your product’s roadmap. It unifies the employees and customers. It builds a positive culture and environment to thrive. Now you can easily crowdsource the direction of your business. Allow your customers to help you. IdeaPlan can help you.
How IdeaPlan Works:
- Step 1: Capture Feedback
- Step 2: Make Informed Decisions
- Step 3: Prioritize & Roadmap
- Step 4: Make Announcements
If you are thinking about creating a product, It will help you validate and build it correctly (the first time). If you launched a new product or service, It will help get you to the next level by surfacing bugs, improvements and highly requested features. If you have a mature business, It will help find opportunities for new growth levers. So no matter what stage you are at or type of product/service you offer, a customer-centric approach is what differentiates failed startups and thriving businesses. Start listening to your users and customers with IdeaPlan.
|Launch Time||11:00 EST|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Product Type||Product Management|
|Discount||GET THE BEST DISCOUNT HERE|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
- VALIDATE IDEAS: Gather and validate ideas from internal teams and customers, to help formulate a crystal-clear action plan. Set and define product goals and initiatives. Create a clear and concise product strategy. Reduce wasted development time and resources. Increase product adoption rate.
- FEEDBACK BOARDS: Create boards to capture new ideas directly from your users and customers. Centralize requests, ideas, and feedback from multiple channels to one centralized repository. Create boards for features, bugs, and more. Allow users to engage with voting and commenting. Give each idea or feature a value score based on your goals.
- PRODUCT ROADMAPS: Align everyone, through interactive drag-and-drop customer and internal-facing roadmaps. Group product features by release, sprint, or time-based. Visually track progress to manage expectations and hit deadlines. Track feature dependencies to mitigate risks. Share with different audiences. Create a single source of truth.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS & CHANGELOG: Celebrate new product releases and feature rollouts, keeping users up-to-date. Minimize the “Is there an update on…?” support tickets. Build credibility by showcasing your products’ maturation. Streamline the new feature launch process. Leverage as a sales tool.
- COMMUNICATION: Keep everyone in the loop on roadmap progress, with manual or automated messages. Broadcast product updates to everyone or audience segment. Reach out individually for progress updates and follow-up. Create shareable links to specific announcements or ideas. Automatically alert users to new features or releases. Designed for team collaboration. IdeaPlan brings clarity around what to build next for startups, product teams, content teams and engineering teams.
- Product Teams: Product teams use this to capture customer feedback, prioritize, and manage roadmaps.
- Content Teams: Content teams use this to generate new ideas and topics for upcoming social posts, videos, live streams, blog posts and premium content.
- Engineering Teams: Engineering teams use IdeaPlan to capture customer feedback, prioritize, and manage roadmaps.
IDEAPLAN FE ($47)
If you use coupon code “50off” at checkout, you can receive an additional $50.00 off the Unlimited plan. But this is only good during their short launch special.
- Unlimited Board
- Unlimited Roadmap
- Unlimited Changelog
- Unlimited Ideas
- Unlimited team members
- Unlimited contributors
- Idea moderation
- Idea prioritization
- Tracked user reporting
- Custom statuses
- Custom categories
- Custom tags
- Custom releases
- Company branding and colors
Coupon code “50off”
IDEAPLAN OTO 1: IDEAPLAN ULTIMATE EDITION ($27/MONTH OR $197/YEAR OR $297/ONE-TIME)
Upgrade Your Account to the Ultimate Edition And Get the MOST out of Your Product Management Suite
- Branding Removal
Be able to completely remove the “Powered by IdeaPlan” branding from all front-facing pages – including idea boards, roadmaps and announcements/changelogs.
- Email Whitelabeling
Have the ability to use your own From Name and Email address when sending announcements and emails to your users and customers through IdeaPlan.
- Domain Mapping
Have your IdeaPlan account mapped to your own domain (ie: ideas.mydomain.com or mydomain.com/roadmap) to have your users never leave your website or app.
- Embed Option
Seamlessly embed your idea boards, roadmaps and changelog onto any page you would like. Add it inside of your application, support area, website and more.
- Sidebar Widget
Trigger a beautiful sidebar widget that allows users to access your boards, roadmaps, changelog and announcements. Even allow users to submit, vote, leave comments directly from the sidebar.
- API & Webhooks
Create custom applications leveraging the IdeaPlan API and webhooks.
IdeaPlan Ultimate Edition
IDEAPLAN OTO 2: IDEAPLAN AGENCY LICENSE ($97)
Grab the “Agency” Add-on to Create Sub-Accounts That You Can Manage and Give Clients Access
Now your clients can leverage the power of IdeaPlan for their own businesses.
- Create Sub-Accounts
- Invite Unlimited Clients
- No Board, Roadmap or Announcement Limitations
- 1-Click Switch Between Accounts
- Sell as a Service
IDEAPLAN OTO 3: IDEAPLAN LAUNCH MADNESS ($197)
Copy My Exact Product Launch Formula that is Responsible for Generating Over $20 Million in Sales
Launch Madness 4-Pillar Core Training Program
Learn the MOST effective sales and marketing methods that have proven to deliver up to 30% increases in conversion rates – with sometimes only a few simple tweaks. You will also learn the step-by-step logistics and sequencing that goes into a product launch.
- Pillar #1: Product Architect
We’ll walk through how to create products that have loads of hungry buyers who are clawing through the wall to purchase. Included is our 12 product creation criteria “fail safe” checklist to ensure each product you create only hyper-demand products!
- Pillar #2: Marketing Architect
You’ll gain complete access to the Launch Madness training program. This is the exact product launch blueprint that we and so many other marketers have replicated to deliver massive sales and profits.
- Pillar #3: Funnel Architect
On top being able to use our 88% lead magnet template, we’ll walk through architecting your sales funnel for maximize profitability. Including our “Scarcity Crusher” method that generates an additional 20-30% in sales over the last 48 hours of your launch.
- Pillar #4: Promotion Architect
Find out the secret to getting A-list affiliate partners to promote your 1st launch. Plus our retargeting strategies that deliver the highest ROI of ANY other marketing channel – including a method to turn 10-15% of “lost traffic” into happy customers.
- Bonus #1: Launch Spyglass
Probably the most valuable content in the program – we’ll hand to you on a silver platter 30 different product launches and their EXACT funnels. We expose their sales pages, upsells, downsells, email sequences and much more!
- Bonus #2: Serial Launcher
Learn the blueprint behind the 1.2 million in sales in less than 3 months using the Series Launcher method.
- Bonus #3: Continuity Hacks
Let us show you some of our best strategies for how we funnel one-time buyers into continuity/recurring payment plans – continuing to have customer paying us for life!
- Bonus #4: Famous 88$ Lead Magnet Template
Simply copy and paste this template, customize for your offer and you are ready to start pulling in subscribers at an up to 88% conversion rate.
IdeaPlan Launch Madness
IDEAPLAN OTO 4: IDEAPLAN STARTUP BOOTSTRAPPED ($197)
Create a Wildly Profitable Software Business Without Knowing How to Write One Line of Code
Startup:Bootstrapped, 9-Module Core
You’ll gain complete access to the Startup:Bootstrapped training program. This is the exclusive system that we have used to generate over $20 million dollars in software sales.
- Module #1: Mindset & Business Fundamentals
This module will set the stage for the rest of the program, helping you get into the right frame of mind and to help align your expectations when creating your first piece of software. Also we’ll cover the top 10 mistakes most people make and how to avoid them.
- Module #2: Development Methodology
Learn some of the “technical lingo” (don’t worry it’s easier than you think to understand) including some basic approaches and techniques to handling the overall development process and quality assurance.
- Module #3: The Development Process
Look over my shoulder as I walk you through the entire development process that has been tweaked and refined through the years – providing you the most up-to-date, streamlined and efficient process to software development you’ve ever seen.
- Module #4: Hiring Your Team
Watch as we walk through how we carefully craft our job descriptions to connect with only qualified applications. Plus how we sift through candidates and find only the cream of the crop, while also paying significantly less than what others would pay for the same qualified candidates.
- Module #5: Creating Your Offer
How you position your software in terms of pricing is crucial. We’ll cover a variety of different types of pricing, including how we quickly create a spike of revenue to help cover overhead costs. We’ll show you how we carefully tweak pricing as your software goes from alpha to beta and beta to release candidate.
- Module #6: Launch Process
Ready to start making sales? Follow this proven launch roadmap to help get your software ready to market. Learn the secrets to how we get in front of red-hot buyers who are begging to purchase your product.
- Module #7: Onboarding Sequence
One of the keys to software is consumption! Getting your new customers or free trial members using your app.
This module will show you how we create simple, yet effective onboarding sequences to get your members engaged with your software and using it regularly. This will significantly impact your sales, customers who upgrade to larger plans and customer retention.
- Module #8: Measuring & Analytics
Measuring is vital and can be the difference between success and failure. Measure application/resources consumption so you can plan for scaling and growth. Monitor revenue metrics such as churn rate, projected revenue based on existing subscriptions and growth.
- Module #9: Growth & Scaling
We started with 1 part-time designer and 1 part-time developer and have worked our way up to entre development, design, support and QA departments. There are fairly different approaches and ways of handling growth – which is exactly what we’ll teach you in this module.
IdeaPlan Startup Bootstrapped
- Q: Is there anything to install? No, It is located on the cloud, which means all you have to do is log in to your account from any web browser.
- Q: Who is IdeaPlan designed for? It was designed for any business or Entrepreneur that wants a customer-centric, product-led growth strategy – where actual users and customers help drive your product/content to what they actually need.
- Q: Is the unlimited plan really unlimited? Yes! You can create as many boards, roadmaps, changelogs and have as many contributors and users as you would like.
- Q: Will they get updates to new features and enhancements? Yes! You will receive automatic updates whenever a new feature or enhancement is rolled out. Make sure to check their product roadmap and their changelog to stay updated on everything they’re working on.
- Q: How long will this lifetime deal last? Unfortunately this is a time-sensitive offer, which will expire once the timer on the page hits 00:00. After that time, the pricing will go to the normal monthly plans.
- Q: What are team members? Team members are users who can help manage boards, roadmaps and announcement/changelogs.
- What are contributors? Contributors are any user who can post an idea/feedback/comment to a board.
- Can I use IdeaPlan for my clients? They have an “Agency add-on” that was designed for agencies that work with clients, where you can create sub-accounts and invite them to a specific sub-account to access all of the great features of IdeaPlan. This add-on is available for purchase after investing in the “unlimited” license.
- Is there a refund policy? Of course! If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with IdeaPlan, just contact email@example.com for a full refund.
- I’m In! How do I get started? Simply scroll above or below to the 3 options they have available and select the option that is right for you. You will be taken to a page where you can checkout using a credit card, debit card or PayPal.
IDEAPLAN BONUS PACKAGE
REMEMBER! If you buy this product through my link, you can also get these huge bonuses (Please remember that these bonuses are not for the TRIAL or FREE versions):
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 2 steps below:
♦ Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
Coupon code “50off”
♦ Step 2: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.