How to Use Pinterest To Drive Traffic to Your Website or Blog in 2020 – learn how do I use Pinterest to promote my website? Best tips on how to get traffic from Pinterest and how to use Pinterest for your blog. My 300,000/mo pageviews Strategy _ Anastasia
So, I want you to remember what you learned today and what will help you grow your Pinterest traffic fast:
- Don’t use a personal account to drive traffic to your website;
- Don’t ignore the power of Rich pins;
- Don’t waste your time with group boards, invest most of your efforts in building boards on your own account.
- Don’t target long-tail keywords on Pinterest. Most of the users are looking for inspiration and use short search phrases of 1 or 3 words maximum.
- The very first time your image has to be saved to the most relevant board.
- Create multiple images for each piece of content.
- Be consistent. If you can’t do it manually, use Tailwind scheduler.